Thessaloniki, Greece, 1 October 2012 – Co-located with SEFM 2010 http://insuedu.iist.unu.edu/
Paper Submission Deadline: 13 June 2012
CONTEXT & OBJECTIVES
The aim of the Symposium is to bring together educators, researchers and policy-makers who are interested in investigating innovative and sustainable models, methodologies and tools for any level of education.
We especially welcome papers that propose approaches to introduce and sustain innovation in educational systems.
Examples in this sense are innovation and/or sustainability in:
* formal and informal learning processes;
* online collaborative learning, peer-production and involvement
in real-world projects;
* areas and contexts presenting particular challenging aspects,
- training to usage of computer and technological tools to
aged or unwilling learners;
- education of communities who are geographically distributed
or live in remote areas;
- inclusion of people with temporary or permanent disabilities;
- learning in complex domains (e.g. mathematical/formal principles,
methodologies and techniques) and/or with critical target users
(e.g. students or practitioners with limited background);
* the Technology Enhanced Learning research area;
* the use of educational systems and methodologies in applications
that address problems of sustainable development, such as poverty
Authors are invited to submit original research, position, survey or tool papers on any relevant topic.
These can be either regular or short papers.
Short papers can discuss new ideas which are at an early stage of development and which have not yet been thoroughly evaluated.
Paper Submission deadline: 13 June 2012
Accept/Reject Notification: 18 July 2012
Pre-proceedings Final version due: 8 September 2012
Post-proceedings Final version due: 20 October 2012
Read it in / Leggilo in : Inglese
Categoria: Call for Articoli, Abstract, Capitoli